Duta Graha secures IDR3.6 trillion order book

Wandrik Panca Adiguna
Wandrik Panca Adiguna - Bisnis.com 23 Desember 2010  |  01:10 WIB

JAKARTA: Contractor PT Duta Graha Indah Tbk, secured IDR2 trillion new contract in the middle of December, making the companys order book at IDR3.6 trillion as per December 2010.

President Director of Duta Graha Indah, Dudung Purwandi said that the company seized such new contract referring to its contract achievement until Q3/2010 as much as IDR1.14 trillion and IDR851 billion in the Q4/2010.The high level of contract achievement during Q4/2010 occurs particularly as the governments project fund disbursement that commonly reaches its highest level on the last quarter of the year, he said yesterday.According to him, the new contracts gained until 2010 were mainly backed by two new contracts amounting IDR442 billion, including two government projects in Sumatra and Jakarta. Thus, the companys target over the new contract in 2010 has been fulfilled.As per Q3/2010, nearly 70% of the companys revenue or around IDR637 billion was generated from governments projects while the remaining IDR273 billion or 30% was derived from private projects. In the other hand, Duta Grahas revenue on its joint operation totaled IDR1.07 trillion or 58% of this years target as much as IDR1.83 trillion.For Q3/2010, the company whose code stock DGIK, recorded IDR41.4 billion of net income or 55% of this years net income target, amounting IDR74 billion.The companys new contract in 2010 rose to IDR2 trillion, compared to 2009s achievement at IDR1.53 trillion, meaning that we posted 30% rise during 2010, he said. (t02/wiw)

Simak berita lainnya seputar topik artikel ini, di sini :

Editor : Mursito

Berita Terkait



Berita Terkini Lainnya



Top