Bisnis.com
Epaper Bisnis Indonesia BIGStore Koran Bisnis Indonesia Bisnis Indonesia Group bisnis tv bisnismuda

Lead underwriters to underwrite IDR3.92 trillion in Garuda IPO

JAKARTA: Three lead underwriters of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk IPO have provided full commitment underwriting of IDR3.92 trillion proceed or 82.49% of its total deal.In the IPO additional prospectus published today, the lead underwriters, PT Bahana
Wandrik Panca Adiguna
Wandrik Panca Adiguna - Bisnis.com 02 Februari 2011  |  02:52 WIB

JAKARTA: Three lead underwriters of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk IPO have provided full commitment underwriting of IDR3.92 trillion proceed or 82.49% of its total deal.In the IPO additional prospectus published today, the lead underwriters, PT Bahana Securities, PT Danareksa Sekuritas, and PT Mandiri Sekuritas have fully underwritten of IDR1.31 trillion respectively, while the remaining IPO of IDR831.96 billion will be handled by 53 underwriters with different size of underwriting respectively. Fixed allotment is about 95% of the IPO and the remaining of 5% will be sold via pooling.

Garuda Indonesia has downsized the IPO deal to 6.34 billion shares or 27.98% at IDR750 per share or IDR4.75 trillion deal. Garuda will obtain IDR3.30 trillion cash by selling 4.40 billion new shares during the IPO and Bank Mandiri will seal IDR1.45 trillion from Garuda IPO by selling 1.94 billion existing shares. A source close to the deal said one of lead underwriters is now struggling to meet its fully commitment of underwriting. Each lead underwriter has committed to buy unsold Garuda shares worth IDR1.31 trillion. Regarding to the capital paid in, Bahana, Danareksa, and Mandiri Sekuritas record IDR1.15 trillion, far below their commitment to underwrite Garuda shares of IDR3.92 trillion. The question is if the market doesn't absorb the stocks, which financing lead underwriters should take? or They will put Garuda stocks inside their book. What will happen if Garuda stocks plunge during the trading debut? According to the source, it is still possible for the lead underwriters if SOEs Minister Mustafa Abubakar urges them to stick with their commitment. They can use external financing to absorb Garuda shares in the primary market. "Under current circumstances, I want to know which bank is available to help the lead underwriters," said an investment banker at a foreign house. (wiw)


Simak Video Pilihan di Bawah Ini :

Simak berita lainnya seputar topik artikel ini, di sini :

Editor : Mursito

Bergabung dan dapatkan analisis informasi ekonomi dan bisnis melalui email Anda.

Artikel Terkait



Berita Terkini Lainnya

Terpopuler

Download Aplikasi E-Paper sekarang dan dapatkan FREE AKSES selama 7 hari!

BisnisRegional

To top