Bank Sinar Mas third-party funds rises 39.7%

JAKARTA: PT Bank Sinar Mas Tbk posted its third-party fund (DPK) amounting to IDR9.5 trillion or a 39.7% growth from IDR6.8 trillion for 2009s period.President Director of Bank Sinar Mas, Freenyan Liwang confirmed that the IDR6.5 trillion gain of DPK
Wandrik Panca Adiguna | 13 Desember 2010 10:19 WIB

JAKARTA: PT Bank Sinar Mas Tbk posted its third-party fund (DPK) amounting to IDR9.5 trillion or a 39.7% growth from IDR6.8 trillion for 2009s period.President Director of Bank Sinar Mas, Freenyan Liwang confirmed that the IDR6.5 trillion gain of DPK or equivalent to 60% of the total fund was supplied by deposit. While, the remaining of 40% was contributed by cheap fund consisted by IDR1.6 trillion for current accounts and IDR1.3 trillion for savings.For next, we intend to push up the gain of cheap fund to 50% as the expensive fund still dominates recently, he said, today.Meanwhile, for a coming year the lender was optimistic for the DPKs gain to persistently ascend along with its continuous expansion plan. Then, the next year, it also plans to open 50 branches and two sharia branches.We will open 50 branches by next year, with investment value amounting IDR3 billion a office, he said. (t01/wiw)

Simak berita lainnya seputar topik artikel ini, di sini :

Editor : Mursito

Berita Terkait



Berita Terkini Lainnya



Top